I hope everyone has had a great holiday and a Happy New Year celebration! I’m really hoping that everyone has a successful year in whatever you do!
Plans for Grotesque Moi! are as follows:
- Illustrations – The goal is to produce 6 to 12 new portraits this year. some may be in the form of scene illustrations combining multiple creatures.
- Illustration Canvas Print Frames – I plan to continue creating customized frames for each of my illustrations.
- Red Bubble Catch Up – Setting a deadline for updating each newly finished and released portrait or illustration.
- Expansion – Develop illustrations on a splinter line that are quicker to create and potentially making a separate set of pricing tiers that fits with these quicker illustrations.
- Plan for phase II and III of Grotesque Moi! – More on these after the above has been integrated.
- Grotesque Moi!’s Patreon Page – Add more sketches and line drawings to Grortesque Moi!’s Patreon page..
Plans for Terrene and Ba’anta
Now that Terrene and Ba’anta have been hinted at in the lore of the Grotesque Moi! creatures, it’s time to start the story debuting this world on Patreon!
- It’s time to share the first posted sketches that was in my early blog posts here to Patreon.
- All future sketches will debut on Patreon first.
- Publish the updated labeled geographical map of Ba’anta on Patreon.
- Create a large (maybe 48”x36”) illustration of the lands of Terrene.
There’s a lot of things planned out here! I will have to create a calendar to keep things on track!