I wanted to give you an update on things. First of all I have been busy putting things together to show my work in artist’s markets and planning to do some small (and possibly some large) conventions through this year and next! My daughter has joined me with her work this year and we’ve been showing together! I’m really enjoying having her share something that is so much a part of me! I’m looking forward to having her with me next year, as well! I’ve got my blog page back on my site and added Mailchimp for email signups and campaign notifications for everyone That’s signed up,
To set up for the artist’s markets and cons I’ve been making our:
- Table runners
- Adding mounts to table cloths/ banners/table runners/backdrop
- Creating banner extensions for the back drop
- Making the backdrop’s length adjustable for height restrictions
- Making the backdrop banner’s length adjustable for width restrictions
- Designs token coins to use at shows
- Creating picture frames for the first three Grotesque Moi! illustrations (still working on this one, maybe 1/3 of the way there)
- Designing a couple of table displays for prints
I will post more about the things I’ve been working on individually in future posts.
I hope you’ve had a great summer and are ready for the holidays!